Some products require you to register a license. Use the Settings > Permissions > Register License menu item to open a dialog that lets you locate the license file. Select the file, and click Register License in the dialog, and you can use the licensed product.
Here are the steps to register a license file in this application:
1. Copy the license.xml file to an accessible local directory, for example the owareapps directory.
2. Open Settings > Permissions > Register License.
3. In the Select License File window browse to the license.xml file location and select the file.
4. Click the Register License button to import and register the license file.
5. The License File Registered dialog should appear. Click OK.
The License is now registered and the licensed product/functionality is now available.
Importing a license may not immediately take effect. If this occurs you must restart application server or wait at least 15 minutes.