Installing Mediation Servers
For clustered mediation servers, first follow these steps to install the Mediation config server, then see Installing Remaining Mediation Servers.
1. Install by starting the installation wizard, and select Mediation Server in the Custom installation screen.
2. Enter the Application Server Partition Name.
3. Enter Mediation Partition Name and Subnet mask, and select Auto Start.
You can use the default subnet mask if mediation server and application server are all with in the /24 subnet. If they are different, then you must adjust the mediation subnet mask or use unicast to point medserver directly to the application servers.
4. Specify the Server Heap.
5. Specify the Config Server IP. Use the lowest IP address among mediation servers. Id you are not clustering mediation servers, select the No mediation listener as redundant peers option. See Mediation Clustering for more about the alternative.
6. Once the application server is ready, you can click Yes for Start the Server Now on the mediation server you have installed.
Add mediation domain and routing entry
In the Redcell Synergy Control panel, go to Mediation > Partitions > Add Partition name and Routing Entries.
You may require to add -medPartition at the end of mediation Partition name. For example if you specified your mediation partition as MYmeds during installation, when adding partition name to control panel it needs to be MYmeds-medPartition.
Add new mediation server and select the mediation
domain and routing entries.1