The ocpinstall script now does the following:
• You can pass multiple filenames on the command line (filenames can be for ddp, ocp and ocl files).
• List (batch) files must end with .ocl. The -x with no arguments installs all .ocp/.ddp files under /owareapps. The -s parameter with no arguments seed component files that have already been extracted (and still exist). (The Multiplatform installer installs the content of /owareapps.
• When no filename(s) are specified for -x (extract) action, all the ddp and ocp files in the owareapps directory are extracted
• When no filename(s) are specified for -s (seeding) action, all ddp and ocp files that have been extracted are processed for seeding tasks
• When no filename(s) are specified for -u (schema update) action, all installed products (ddp and ocp files) are migrated
Schema upgrades do not use ocp/ddp content, yet ocpinstall supports -u option for convenience
• When no filename(s) are specified for -v (version) option or to the ocpver script, the script reports versions for all ddp and ocp files in the owareapps directory
The -l (loaddb) option now supports multiple filenames, but it will still fail when no explicit name(s) are provided since it destroys data