Upgrading on Linux
The following are best practices for upgrading from a previous version of Redcell on a Linux machine:
1. Make sure Red Hat is not installed with a MySql database option (or remove the Linux MySql first).
2. Ensure you have installed the 32-bit Linux Libraries, as described earlier in this guide.
3. Verify your previous version’s installation application server starts without exceptions
4. Back up the database, and any other resources that need manual installation. Consult Release notes for a list of these.
5. Proceed with the upgrade.